How’s your security system?
EagleEye Technologies never sleeps so you can.
SECURITY FOR THE 21st CENTURY
EagleEye Technologies offers a full suite of security services and devices to meet the requirements of the most demanding clients. Simply put, trust us to secure businesses and operations that depend on you. Our extensive Security, IT and CCTV experience makes us the most sought after company in the industry today. Our security services are second to none and can be tailored to any situation. From city centers, airports and hospitals to campuses, commercial, industrial and retail facilities, we deliver reliable solutions customized to your budget and needs throughout North America. You are invited to experience how focused we are on delivering the best solutions and value in the market. Contact us today and let our Business Solutions Experts help you achieve your goals.
EagleEye Technologies offers a large variety of security options, including:
Commercial and small business security and video monitoring systems
- Live video on your smartphone or computer of your home or building from any location.
- Sync your monitoring systems to motion detectors to receive any triggered clips automatically.
Commercial fire alarm systems
- Modern fire alarm systems are capable of detecting smoke and heat from a small flame, water flow in a sprinkler system or an activated pull station. Our system then reports this information to onsite personnel via phone line to any location in the world.
- The latest development of the fire alarm system is the introduction of the addressable head. Instead of: “Fire Alarm, Zone 3, West Wing, Third Floor,” an addressable head system displays the exact location using enhanced diagnostic capabilities.
Commercial intrusion systems
- Network Based Intrusion System – Attempts to identify unauthorized and illicit behavior based specifically on network traffic.
- Host Based Intrusion System – Attempts to identify unauthorized and illicit behavior on a specific device. This requires an agent to be installed on each system, monitoring and alerting on local OS and application activity
- Physical Intrusion System – The act of identifying threats to physical systems such as security cameras, access control systems, firewalls, and motion sensors.
- Intrusion Prevention – The ability to gather and identify data and behavior to prevent an attack or intrusion.
Video surveillance (commercial and residential)
- Monitor or record in any area. Coverage area determines camera requirements.
- Let’s choose the right variety of security cameras for you. Some are large and out in the open, which might be used to deter criminals from even approaching, while others are tiny and meant to stay hidden from view.
Home security alarm systems (wired and wireless)
- Provides proven theft deterrence options as well as peace of mind.
- Can help save money on insurance premiums because it reduces risk.
Access control systems
- A security technique that can be used to regulate who or what can view or use resources on certain computers and devices. Control Systems perform authorization identification, authentication, access approval, and accountability through the use of login credentials including passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), biometric scans, and physical or electronic keys.
- Physical – Limits access to campuses, buildings, rooms and physical IT assets.
- Logical – Limits connections to computer networks, system files and electronic data.
Wireless burglar alarms
- Communicate via radio signals, rather than electrical wired connection across the whole system.
- The sensors can be placed almost anywhere since wires are not needed to run the system.
- Can add on additional functionality to detect smoke, gas leaks or flooding.
- Can set up the sending of automated warning messages by phone, text or email.
Energy saving & home automation systems
- Gives you access to control devices such as alarm systems for doors, windows, locks, smoke detectors, surveillance cameras, or any other automated system in your home or building from a mobile device anywhere in the world.
- Allows customers to have the flexibility to install any combination of computers, network printers, phones, modems, and any other analog devices at any location.
License # 34EB010234
Reasons to Use EagleEye Technologies
And Why We Are the Right Choice
- EagleEye is a Full Integrator with three on staff IT Technicians with extensive experience on various security products allowing us to install and service a project of any size.
- EagleEye’s relationship with multiple licensed electrical contractors translates into savings and flexible installation for our clients.
- We only select video software solutions that are easy for you and your staff to use. Our clients participate in a training session and we provide additional follow up sessions ensuring staff knows how to view, playback, and burn clips of incidents on demand.
- You’re never alone when an incident occurs. EagleEye has the ability to liaison between local police departments and guard services in the detection and handling of incidents.
- We think outside the box. Using wireless links versus trenching fiber through asphalt or concrete lots saves you money and allows for additional cameras in the future.
- Trust cannot be overstated in your requirements for a service provider. EagleEye has a relationship with State and Federal Homeland Security Officials in addition to providing Security and IT Services for the government assets.
- One stop shopping for all your security needs saves you time and money. EagleEye’s offering 7 different video system manufacturers, 2 analytics products, and 3 different alarm system manufacturers ensures quality products across the spectrum.
- We specialize in your security assurance. Count on EagleEye for burglar and fire alarms, perimeter security, access control, turnstiles, video surveillance systems, wireless networks, temperature monitoring, and loss prevention.
- You are not just a number to us. We are a local company with logistics in the northeast region; not an IT company in the camera business. We offer solutions for any security or life safety need you have.
- Our service doesn’t stop at the sale. We work hard to see the project through, provide you with a system you will be happy with for years to come at exceptional value, and support you with our award winning maintenance.